Friday, December 19, 2008

What a Busy Day.

Yesterday was totally a disaster to me. Or i can say it's the busiest and hectic and frustrated day for this trimester (>.<) But then, I could feel the friendship which surrounds me whole day. So tat's enough to sooth my emotion d.. hehe.. I bet every1 who's responsible to finish the EEN2 assignment had a bad day rushing and completing it last night. Some even might still be doing now I guess? haha..well, with the help of all my frens, i manage to complete it in time. Although it's a busy day, we still managed to treat ourselves some nice food yesterday. For lunch, we had it at "Ah Lang Bakuteh" near BAtu Berendam after our classes. Ben, SinYee, YangHung, Neo, Carol, YiFang & I enjoyed the bakuteh alot hehe. Some jokes were told and we laughed and forget bout our assignment. (at least at tat moment, we're happy ;p)

Then we went back to campus to continue our assignment. Other than busy, we're still busy!!
Every1 is busy since 2pm. Some face problems during the process and indirectly our mood get influenced. As the clock ticked, every1 is in tense that u could hardly see any1 smiling and wondering around without purpose =.= Calculator and "Blanco" become very helpful at that particular moment. WeiYing, YingHui, Oscar & KhaiYee joined us a while after tat. At 8pm, we attended a tutorial replacement class. Due to tension and exhaustion, not all of us enjoyed the class. Environment with lotsa stress and pressure can still be felt as we still havent generate the graphs using PSpice. Hais i guess this's the consequence tat we did our job last minute.

The class ended at 10pm. We havent have our dinner yet so YangHung suggested Mcd. We assigned Neo & KhaiYee to be our "Mcd Delivery Guys". We made our orders and off they drove to Mcd Ayer Keroh. On the other hand, we're still working out on our graphs with the help of 2laptops in campus. We gathered some useful sources & info from frens and finally, we manage to get the correct outcomes!! Yeah man!! Give me 5!! =) Meanwhile, "Mcd Guy" had came back with the FOOD!! Hehe what a good timing. We stopped everything aside and enjoyed our Mcd. Every1 felt satisfied with our dinner as we're all starved.
The last thing we need to do is to print out all our outcomes. We went Oscar's house at around 1am and we're done at 2am. Big thanks to Oscar!! Without him & his printer, perhaps we're all dead meat now XD All in all, thanks to every1 who had work hard together with me last night. I appreciate it alot. U all know who u are =)

I reached home at 2.10am, and I slept at 2.30am. I had dreams throughout the moment i slept. Had a bad day i guess. I woke up at 11am just now and later i will have my MPW presentation practice as today'll be our turn to perform. Guess my groupmates r almost the same having dark eye rings as i have now. Anyway, all the best for our presentation later.


Having bakuteh for lunch.


Discussing assignment.


Enjoying our Mcd~


Printing our outcomes.

Till then, tata =)

No comments: