Sunday, December 7, 2008

Remarkable First Entry~


Hi all!!

I've always longed to start a blog of myself since few months ago but this thought hasn't been accomplished yet, till now hehe ;p
Why? laziness i would say. (I'm just finding an excuse) =.=
Well, the reason for me to start writing blogs got a few. Mostly are encouragements from people around me keke =)


Anyway, here're some intros bout myself:
-Name: Chong Wan Xin (张菀芯)
-Hometown: Miri, Sarawak
-Nickname: BonBonFish (i'll explain later)
-Uni: MMU Melaka
-Expertises: Table Tennis (not tat pro anyway XD) , cold jokes..
-err..what else? >"<

I named my blog as 简单的我,复杂的爱---which means ordinary me, complicated love. Reasons? Hmmm..inspiration from a book entitled “爱是一种美丽的疼痛”. All of a sudden, i have an urge to own a blog, especially after i read the book stated above last night. Many things have happened recently so i wish i can have a corner for myself, marking down some of the things that happen in the real life. Most importantly, via blogging, i can keep all my frens and my love ones updated bout my life here ^^

Regarding my nickname BonBonFish, there's a short story bout it ( cant consider a story actually XD). BonBonFish is an id or username which i always use for registering some on9 games, such as GunBound, O2jam, Maple Story,(all these i didnt play d now) & Viwawa. And thanks to GunBound, i own this nick hehe. Few years ago, i tried to register "bonboncat" as my id for GB but it's not available, so i changed it into "bonbonfish", thought of giving it a shot. And, *pooff*~ there we go~ XD

That all i guess, if u all have any advices or comments, feel free to let me know ya. After all i am still a newbie in blogging field keke ;p

Till my next entry, tata =)








8 comments:

Anderson Neo said...

To ne the first leave comment .

Hope you will happy blogging ~!

Wendy Sim said...

green bon bon ..
haha!

心雨 said...

yoyo ... hehehe ... erm ... juz wan say .... muz always stay happy ya ... take care ... friendship forever ^^

& Catherine ng &

Jonathan said...

LOL , their comments has nothing to do with ur blog , rather than jus saying hi and bye... why lar , say something ... hehe eh eh abit awkard there when u are introducing , be more relax when u blog... hehe don be so careful with ur spellings...some mistakes are bound to happen so let it happen... sure it will b funny when i read it... but some of us who are deep in emotion can feel tense in ur blog hahaha... keep it up...

Wan Xin said...

Neo:Of coarse I am happy when blogging la =.=i sounds sad meh? cheh ;p

Wendy: ya ya green bonbon ;p u used to say u don like gree color i know..bleks ;p

catherine: Aiks ur comments is bout frenship forever pula =.= recomment recomment!! bleks~ =P
ya ya frenship 4ever =)

love pen: ok ok.. i am still learning hehe..give me some time man keke..oh? u r trying to say u r deep in emotion lo? ;p

hueminlicious said...

my dearest roomate,
finally u got blog!
jia you

Wan Xin said...

Dear hue min:
Keke thx thx .. u drink more warm water ya.. get well soon =)

心雨 said...

yerrrr ... u all got go visit xiao shun mie ? din tell me de ? charm liao la ... everyone go ... oni me din go nia ...