Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another tired day~

Huuuu~ yesterday was another tired day. Aiks. Had class from 10am till 7pm. Of course there're breaks in between la. hehe. If not I'll be a dead meat now =.= 10am class is an enjoyable class. Not to mention the handsome yet responsible lecturer, I enjoyed the class due to his interesting teaching method. The room's air conditioner was rather too strong for us, making most of us freezing cold throughout the 2.5hours class.

Later, 1-3pm was DLD class. Err how should i describe bout the lecturer? =.= He's kinda an "outstanding" lecturer in MMU i would say. He keeps shoulder-length hair and sometimes wears jeans to class. He likes to tell us sth bout life or movies although he said break for 5mins. Most special thing bout him is tat he always add two words in his sentence whenever he's lecturing. For example:" Look here my friend, this..." ; "Do you see that, my friend?" ; "This's important, my friend." and etc etc. Haha. My friend had even counted that he repeats the words "my friend" for 6-7times each minute (+_+) Besides, he doesn't like side-talk. He takes side-talking as noises which will effect his class. He doesn't like us to use hp or napping in class. And most importantly, he hates ppl call him "teacher" or "lecturer"!! =.= haha. The way he talks while lecturing always makes me feel sleepy successfully. I dunno why. Hais. Tat's all i know bout him so far.

After break for 2 hours, here comes my EEN2 class at 5-7pm. This time even worse =.= I'm already sleepy since the DLD class just now in addition of waiting the 2hours break time to pass and I bet most of the students in our class also feel tired d. This time our lecturer is Madam P. She has a Indian slang which I cant really get used to =.= When u're listening sth u cant totally understand or catch up with, this's the result... ;p deng deng deng deng!!! We didnt pakat at all de. I didnt know our resting posture had being snapped down until my fren show it to me XD

Sleeping time!! Zzz... photo taken by Raymond!
From out to in: SoonAik, WeiYing, YiFang, YingHui, Carol, Me (blue shirt)

After dinner, Carol tat group continue their practice for presentation at SRC. While waiting, I watched drama in another corner of SRC. At around 11pm, SoonAik, Raymond, WaiYee, WeiYing, YingHui, YiFang & I went to mamak for supper. We went to the "Big Cup Juice" again. Hereby I wanna emphasize how big is the size when we ordered juice "BESAR". Hehe.

This's a small one. For normal hot drinks like "teh" or "susu".

This's the glass used when u order juice "KECIL".

Here comes the big one!! Apple Orange "BESAR"!
Comparison. Big difference right?
From left: RM 1.00 or less, RM 2.00, RM 3.50. Cheap huh?

I manage to finished the apple orange BESAR!! kekeke.
That all for this entry, I'll have class at 5pm later.
Till then, tata =)

1 comment:

Wendy Sim said...

hahaha...
ur sleeping photos is so funny la... wakakaa...