Sunday, December 14, 2008

Steambot Session~(Saturday--13/12/2008)


Today,I woke up in the afternoon as I was too tired last night. Was supposed to go for my MPW assignment discussion in the morning but i overslept=.= Hereby wanna apologise to my groupmates, especially my group leader, sorry ya =) Anyway, tomoro i gotta join them for videocam-ing our presentation. Coz we feel that it'll be better as we need not to act "live" in the class on Wednesday (+_+)

After that, I joined Carol them for the "mission of food hunting" as we'll be having steambot together tonight. Carol drove us to a shop (more like a pasar borong). I forgot wat's the name of the place d but seriously we can find lotsa food for steambot there!! 5 of us start choosing what to buy~


Carol picking some "tau gee"


Looking for sth, YiFang?


After that we went Tesco for some other stuffs like prawns, drinks, mushrooms etc. We had our meal at The Chicken Rice Shop. I dunno the others', but seriously my food was "so so" nia lo..Later, we went to SoonAik's house again. This time is not for taking photos with his motorbike, but to have our steambot session hehe~ Altogether there're 11ppl joining. There're Carol, WeiYing, YiFang, MeiLee, Eunice, Pavitra, Raymond, SoonAik, HueMin, KuetTai & I. After every1 has arrived and everything's well-prepared, there we go~ I shall let the photos do the talking.

Carol(blue) & YiFang(Orange), stop acting chio la =.=


While waiting for the soup to get boiled~


Uiseh Uiseh~ start liao keke!!


We used TomYam paste for our soup~


Raymond & KuetTai~


eating~Yum Yum~


Tai & Xin~


Posing with the food left =.=


Random pose~


This's a more normal one ;p


Why the first row all "head senget senget de"? XD


Now "head straight liao" ;p we r all coarsemates~


love this pic~


Thought every1's acting cool but... end up me alone acting cool =.=


This's Eunice~ Same as her shirt, Cute! =)


Raymond (good man) is washing the plates~ he's still single,any1?? ;p


Finally, our group photo~Aiyor Eunice is holding the camera =.=
Front(from left):SoonAik, HueMin, Raymond, Carol, WanXin, KuetTai
Back(from left): Pavitra, MeiLee, WeiYing, YiFang


We went back around 12.15am.
All in all, I enjoyed the steambot session alot and I bet all of us had fun just now!! Especially when we start our jokes~ Ngaidi~ really "beh tahan" =.= laugh till we drop our teeth keke..jk jk~


Till then, tata =)


1 comment:

Ktz4ever said...

I really enjoy this adorable, and steamboat with full of laughter!