Sunday, December 14, 2008

MPW assignment group outing.

I woke up around 11.30am this morning. After having "duck rice" from nearby shop, I got myself prepared for outing with assignment group members. Hereby I wanna emphasize more on the "DUCK RICE", it's so delicious man!! The shop name is Jia Jia Cafe & it's located at Bukit Beruang. Aiks i hardly resist it. Too bad my frens always show me their weird face whenever i suggest we have duck rice for our lunch. Their faces'll look sth like this ---> 0(>.<)0 haha~ Then they'll say "Not Again??" and start commenting why i suggest tat meal everyday =.= (But the fact is tat i only suggest it around twice a week? XD)

Okie back to the topic. My group members are: YangHung(leader), SinYee, Ben, HuiJia, KaiYee, and I. Neo joined us too. After all the members had gathered, we made our way to Carol's house. Why? For the Christmas tree in her house =.= We are doing a presentation with Christmas Festival Celebration for our theme. Hereby wanna express our gratitude to Carol for sparing her time with us willingly. She even gave us some idea during the video cam session other than treating us drinks and cakes. Thanks Carol!! ^^v While for the videocam-ing progress, I shall skip it else my post will be too lengthy. =)

















We leave Carol's house at 3pm. Then we proceed to MP & DP to take some photos of the x'mas decorations. We also tried to find some Malays & Indians to be in our photos. We spent our time walking around, finding some decorations & taking photos =.= My legs almost cramp d for walking so long aiks =.= Then they went to have dinner while I went to buy sth at pc fair as today'll be last day d. I also treated myself 2 scoops of ice-cream from Baskin Robbins. Quite costly but yum yum~ ;p









SinYee & Ben went home earlier after they had their dinner. YangHung, Neo, HuiJia & I went to Tesco again =.= I think YangHung & Neo wanna use up all the fuel gua. We went home at around 9.45am. My whole day was spent outside and I'm very tired now especially my legs. Poor legs~ =.=

That's all for today,
tata =)

4 comments:

hUng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hUng said...

remember to pay me 版权费 ar~
rich ppl eat rm18++ de ice-cream.
i treat my gf oso buying Rm1 de ais potong only la(i'm still available)...xD

a big thx to carolyn tat she let us using her hz to complete our video...

p/s: carol next time can we hv some cola??? nicer...XD

Wan Xin said...

Hung: haha u kiam siap. Later cant find gf wakkaka!! XD Oi still pretend pretend there promote urself using my blog!! So we equal liao ;p no need pay ur copyright muahahah~

Yaya big hug to Carol hehe!! Ish got syrup enough liao la still ask for more =.=

hUng said...

hahaha...互相利用吗。。。view blog ofcoz kap lui liao la...if not y i spend time at here...xD