Sunday, December 14, 2008

DL2 Lab~

I'm having my DL2 lab session on friday morning. I'm happy as it's my last lab for this trimester.I had overslept in the morning and luckily YingHui rang my phone and wake me up~ Else, I might lose some marks for the lab =.= My group members for the lab is JoeHow & SinYee~

This's JoeHow, pro guy~ ;p


This's SinYee~ Sweet girl~ =)


The experiment was still ok in the beginning, but when it came to the last experiment, we started to have minor error here and there. We recheck over and over again but still, the result is the same (wrong de) =.= Hais~ only JoeHow alone didnt give up and check check check again..but still.. u know.. >"<

JoeHow, concentrating~


Our circuit~


Me, bypassing some wires under JoeHow's supervision~


I start playing with the probes when we cant get the results expected. Spot JoeHow? He's still finding the errors.


unplugging some wires from the breadboard~


Oh ya, sth i gotta emphasize here. When I was getting some wires from the box located in front of the lab, guess what? I found sth very "interesting" inside tat box. Dunno which person(s) are so free during their lab session until they spent full use of their time on those wires haha =.=

swivel wires =.=


and these!! Top one is a girl's hair accesories, bottom left is a pair of spectacles, bottom right is the brush used for cleaning toilet bowl?? Aiks creative sia~ (>"<)


After the lab session, I had my lunch with YingHui, Carol, WeiYing, YiFang & YingHui's grandma (a very updated po po XD). Then had class from 2.30-6.30pm. Right after the class, YingHui fetch YF, WY & I to jusco as she need to change some S$ for her trip to S'pore at 3am later. We had our dinner at Nando's. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for KuetTai to reach Melaka hehe. He's coming down from Cyber. Happy happy~ ^^v

YingHui & WeiYing~


YiFang & I


Then, we meet up with SoonAik and KuetTai them, had some intro and loitering around in Jusco. Afterwards, YH, WY, YF & I went to jonker street as WY wanna find sth there. Jonker street was crowded =.= we can hardly move in the crowd. Aidi~but still, i manage to snap some photos ;p After buying wat we'r looking for, we went back quickly as we r all exhaushted (especially me, YH & YF coz we had been out from home for who day d since the morning lab).

Me standing in the crowd~


My favourite ice-cream from jonker. Only RM1. Cheap huh? ;p


That's all for this tiring Friday~
Till then, tata =)


4 comments:

Ktz4ever said...

What a lovely triple icecream! Delicious! :D

eric joe said...

wow...interesting blog abt our final lab in this sem....very funny...

joehow

hUng said...

wah, seem u enjoy ur U' life. everyday got activities...me always stay in my room only...zzzZZZ

Wan Xin said...

Ktz: Heez delicious leh.. next time buy for u ha ^^

Eric: Haha funny means compliment kah? or? ;p kkeke.. will keep up my funny-ness ;p

Hung: Uiseh no wonder just u & Neo seemed "bu she de" back home de la wakakkaka!! Ada orang "ji mo nan nai" ;p