Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tired of Assignments

Aiks weekdays are always hectic for me. Few hours of classes and tutorials per day, club activities, and also assignments!! 24 hours are sometimes insufficient for me cos I'm a BIG LAZY PERSON. Finals are coming really soon and yet I always spend my time doing things which i shouldnt be doing so often right now. I play, sleep alot, loiter around in malls (or even in my house), and fool around with frens alot.

Am currently busy with assignments. Friday will be my MPW assignment presentation, then EEN2 assignment will due on Friday while DLD on Monday. Hais. The assignments are supposed to be useful in helping us to get a better result for each subject. But then I couldn't understand y the person-in-charge set the questions which're so "easy" for us. Hais. Rarely got students who can solve those questions by now. The assignments are beyond my limit =( Perhaps all i can do is just WAIT?? Wait for the sources of solution wakkaka =.= Thought I'm xunlei meh? wait for some source and download kah? Wakaka >"<>.<>

Tonight gotta go to gym, had missed some session d for pass 2 weeks due to some tests and also meeting. And i should be doing some workouts now else i will just grow "horizontally" day after day XD

Will update again when I'm free,
Till then, tata =)

7 comments:

hUng said...

zzz...u busy ??? we discuss then u bizi downloading ur movie aside ??? frens, she is not busy on her studies, but on her entertainment material...xD

Wan Xin said...

Hung: Uiseh =.= complain here pula muahahha~ U didnt se i write ther " perhaps i should just wait" meh? =.=
BLueks~ lalala~

hUng said...

no loi to kap la in ur blog...zzzZZZ....dun1 visit liao..

Wan Xin said...

wakkaka cheh.. then don come kap here la =.= no ppl ask u come here kap pun.. muahhaha.. u so kiam siap how to kap jek? wakakka XD

hueyMay said...

hey hey wanxin..
stil rmb me?hehehe
add oil for ur assignments and finals!!

Wan Xin said...

hueyMay: Hey hey!!! of course i remmeber u la!!! hehe.. thx for visiting my blog =) hehe.. u take care oh =)

madbunny89 said...

BLur+ing