Thursday, December 11, 2008

before & after EEN2 test~

Right After EEN2 Test:

Had just done my EEN2 midterm just now..aiks ----> =( hais.. cant really do well, indeed i cant even understand the questions well =.= when I read the first question (it's bout theory), i can actually see my marks, flying away with a pair of wings, and saying good bye to me >"< I wonder how many are them (the marks) altogether =( Ah well, it's over already..at least I can relax for a while and update my blog now keke..

After the test, every1 in the exam venue, including me, was like.. erm.. complaining? =.= complaining how tough the paper was..Some of my frens even counted the maximum marks they can get!! I should do the same too next time.. so tat i can prepare for the worst XD It's raining heavily again just now ( but only for 1 hour) Since the rain started right after we had done our test, i feel tat the sky indicates our mood at tat moment, raining and sobbing deep inside our heart (T_T)

But then, for "celebrating we had done ur test" , me and my frens went to have supper at "Big Juice Shop". It's like a mamak but it serves fresh and "BIG CUP JUICE",and other food of coarse!! hehe..The fruit juice r really "kao kao" one leh!! Most importantly, the price is cheap!! I ordered starfruit juice.. sweet and bit of sour~ love it~
Aiks I'm putting up weight again >.<


From left: YingHui (cheerful), YiFang (blur), WeiYing (sleepy)


Carol (Joker #1)


Pale me (Joker #2) >.<


One Day Before EEN2 Test:


As usual, I went to campus for class early in the morning. I cant really recall wat i did in the class d, some classes i did pay full attention but some, only for getting attendance (especially for M'sian Studies) XD After we had our lunch, we decided to pay a visit to a fren of mine. He has been absent to few classes due to sickness. Poor SoonAik hehe. Altogether 8 of us went to his house in a car+a motorcycle+a bicycle. Instead of talking to SoonAik, guess what?? We took some photos with his motorbike XD SAik own a car and a bike..rich sia~

I think they wanted to be salted fish XD


All weirdo with weird pose~Wat're my hands doing? =.=


I had ride on SAik's bike quite a few times d~


Spot the car? It's SAik's..and the bicycle,it's Raymond's~


3 of us again (enjoy to be in the pic alot sia~ >"<)


Two Days Before EEN2 Test:

Basically the same routine everyday, which i guess you guys r not interested of ;p Since it had been raining non stop the day b4 this, the weather is kinda cold today. I wore long-sleeves to class and leave my hair down instead of tying it up. Some of my groupmates commented on my appearance haha =.= ya ya i know u all r not used to it.. hehe but surely u guys will get used to it one day la XD

Forgot to intro, the girl in red is Pavitra ^^


The flowers which YF holding r 4 Pavitra hehe~


WoOHhh~ Long update =.=
Gotta sleep soon, will have lab tomoro~
Till my next entry, tata~ ^^

3 comments:

eric joe said...

eh/...who dare to count maximum marks they can get in electronics midterm le...

joehow

Wendy Sim said...

fooyor~
Always say i go out never jio u...
but then u r then one going jonker never tell me huh...
next time u have no right to say i din jio u liaw..

Wan Xin said...

eric: I forgot who're them liao. kinda forgetful recently haha~

Wendy: Same same lo haha ;p