Friday, December 19, 2008

After Presentation

I am back again. One word to describe our presentation just now ---> LAME. Hais. What to do? Others groups having presentation on the same day as us today were too strong d compared to ours=.= But they really did a good job la i would say. Ah well, I shouldn't be bothered by this as it just contribute 15% marks overall. After all MPW is just a pass/fail subject wat? I think i will still manage to pass the subject by doing good in essays for final.

Oh ya, during our presentation, the atmosphere was kinda awkward. And I know this will definitely result in "no-so-high marks" for my group. But still, hereby I wanna thank my group for the presentation just now. (Ben, SinYee, YangHung, FeiJia & KhaiYee) Althought our marks might not be as high as others, but who cares? as long as we had FUN preparing it & had outings together right? hehe..

After tat, I went SRC alone while others had gone back d. Due to some reason, my mood which already not-so-good at the beginning has reached its peak and exploded, further resulting in some conflicts with a good fren of mine. I didnt mean it. After a while, we negotiated and I'm glad that we're fine now. Still, I wanna tell you sth: Hey, sorry for my misbehaviour k? Frens 4ever. (U know who u're) =)

I'm supposed to be having rest at home right now. But i don feel like going home even though I'm mentally & physically exhausted. Am currently blogging in campus. Later Carol them will come fetch me to join them for their practice (next week will be their turn to present). I just decided to join them as i don feel like going home. Hope by joining them later, my day'll be full of colours and joy. I know they'll cheer up my day for sure ^^v Yeah..

Coming up next will be about their practice tonight. Stay updated ;p
Till then, tata =)

2 comments:

madbunny89 said...

If I were you,I will join Carol's group. I don't used to apologise to ppl first one lor... If I did, I did it sincerely. Those easily spoken out apologise are not sincere for me. HAha

hUng said...

madbunny89 is who har??? no good no good...teach ppl like tat...