Monday, December 22, 2008

Rojak post XD

Hello there!!
Erm I'd been rather busy with my DLD assignment last weekend so couldn't update my blog in time. Well, last entry I mentioned bout my frens' presentation practice at Carol's house right? But since I didnt really get full permission from the house owner, so I'll only upload some photos here. Else, i dunno what may happen. Perhaps some1 may wanna broke into her house later? who knows? aiks touch wood!! =.=

They're practising while I'm watching old movies in my laptop.

Different views in Carol's house(cant upload too detail though) =.=

Next, I would talk bout my group assignment for DLD last weekend. The question is not too tough for us after all. But the problem is, our lecturers had changed the sequence of the syllabus due to some teachinical problem. In other words, the assignment requires knowledge from Chap5 alot but our lecturer only covered half of the Chap5-part1 =.= So we're like no idea how to start at the beginning. After some info and discussion with frens and group members, we get to complete it(I think so XD)

Last Saturday, my group combined with another 2 groups for discussion. We stayed in campus for around 13hours=.= Laptop & some softwares become our best companion. Aiks =.= Now my group leader had passed up our work I think. Although there might be some errors here and there but tat's what we had done & I hope Dr. Lim understand that we did our work based on our knowledge on Chap5. Or should i say:"3groups x 5ppl = 15ppl's knowledge" Hehe.

While on Sunday, we didnt stay in campus for so long as some of the members need to have their meals at home due to a celebration. I dunno how to call it in English. I only know it is called "冬至" in Chinese haha =.= For us Chinese, we'll make "tang yuan" to eat. But since I'm far from home so I wont have the chance to have some. Hehe. Guess what?? Wendy brought me some "Tang Yuan" & it's specially made for me!! hehe.. It's added with some ginger but it still taste good!! was kinda surprised with it hehe. Thanks^^ u're so sweet hehe ;p Anyhow, I only remember to snap a photo of it when I almost finished it =.=

Busy Busy Busy!!

This's the "tang yuan". But it's in green instead of red? ;p

Then last night, YangHung, Neo, Oscar & I went to Carol's house. At first still got others wanna follow but since we r lack of transportation so end up only 4 of us attend to the event. An event named "caroling" was held at her house. And it's the 3rd time i been to her house already hehe. We reached there at 10pm & enjoy ourselves to the max!! There're some singing, dancing and also Santa Clause leading the crowd. We joined them for singing some songs too. We wish each other Merry Christmas after tat and then had some refreshment. I should call it a meal instead of refreshment. Thumbs up to the food prepared by Carol & her family!! Walao eh so tasty!! Yum Yum!! I miss those food now >.<
Eating

All 4 of us taking pic with Carol ^^

Carol & I

We left Carol's house at around 11.15pm. I thought we'll be going home d but the driver (Neo) drove us to eat satay celup =.= The shop is newly opened few months ago and most importantly, it's cheap & taste good!! RM0.50 per stick nia!! Other shops located at town charge Rm0.70 per stick =.= I had 12 sticks so cost me RM6.00 hehe.


It's already 1sth when I reached home and I went to bed after a while. Was indeed a busy yet happy day!! hehe~
Till my next entry, tata =)

3 comments:

Wendy Sim said...

walao..
carol's house damn big wey..
haha~

hUng said...

u all got laptop so syok la...i juz like 英雄无用武之地 xD...xian zzzZZZZ

Wan Xin said...

Wendy: Haha ya ya big house sia~ and pretty some more!!

Hung:Haha aiyor u so lihai then carry ur DESKTOP to campus la!! muahahah!! XD