Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to Melaka.


Hello there!!

Wow almost 1 week i didnt update my blog d. hehe. I wanna blog bout alot of things but dunno where to start =.= Well, where had I been for the past few days (since Christmas)? hehe.. deng deng deng!! I went to Cyberjaya!! Actually nothing so special bout it la =.= Just it's meaningful for me cos I can spend few days with some1 special ^^

Other than having chance to stay few nights there and meet with some old frens, I went KL shopping with Tai. We shopped for some CNY clothes apart from dating ;p I prefer shopping at KL cos the choices might not be tat many when I back Miri after exams. Besides, I meet with my sis and we talked alot. Hehe. Will update more bout this trip when I'm free.

This morning I registered my course for next sem d. I'm quite late for it and this results in different tutorial groups with my geng =( But still, I manage to make Wednesday no class at all. Dunno is it good or bad? =.= study 4days then rest 3days every week. Keke. But Tues & Thurs de schedule jiu kinda packed lo. 7hours ah!! Aiks. Plan to take Cyber-pre next sem de but I think I shall leave it to Gama Year la.

Final exams will be on next Mon, Thurs & Sat. But I havent touched anything yet. Aiks hope I can complete my revision in time. Then will back Miri on Sunday hehe. Oh ou CNY coming soon!! Yeah yeah!! Feel happy bout it cos this year I'm gotta have CNY in Miri ^^ Looking forward to meet my old frens!! hehe =)

Okie I shall stop here. Good luck to all my frens for coming exams!
Till then, tata =)

No comments: