Sunday, March 1, 2009

MMU Olympic 2009

Greetings!!

Yesterday was the MMU Olympic 2009 of my uni. Basically it's like a small Olympic games organised by SRC for each clubs and societies in MMU. I took part in table tennis and of course i represented Table Tennis Club hehe. I got silver for women's single category. I did participate netball too but i didnt play the game cos it required only 3 players as it's a 3 on 3 event. Those 3 main players are CoolMan, Syek Er and Kar Kar~ And we got champion in netball event!! Keke!!

This afternoon at 4pm, I went to the closing ceremony held in main hall. Some of the performance are awesome!! We cheered and laughed happily! And guess what? overall our club---> TTC won first runner up in this whole event!! hehe.. We won 4 golds, 4 silver & 3 bronze altogether for table tennis, netball, badminton, tennis and so on. So we get a total cash prize of RM500~ While champion's won by Badminton Club and they got RM800.

The ceremony ended at around 6.30pm. AFter some photoshooting, the TTC geng went for dinner at cafe nearby. And I reached home around 8.30pm just now. I can see lightning frequently and I think it gotta rain soon. Aiks~ but hope it wont rain until tomoro morning cos i still need to cycle to campus tomoro XD

Anyway, here're some photos taken just now.

Side view in the main hall.

The gold medals for Netball.
Introducing--->The 3 main players of Netball!! Well done girls~

Group photo for those representing TTC for MMU Olympic.
All won medals wakakka!! XD

With the girls~
This's CoolMan!! Tall girl huh?! Keke~
We're trying to look cool~ Have we succeeded? ;p
This's Syek Er!! Pretty girl~
And thi's Kar Kar~ Cute cute girl keke~

Final shot b4 going for dinner keke~

To add on, this Thursday night I went for pool with WenHow, YeeFan & Edmond. Err I'm kind of a noob player in pool as i kept on hitting the air although I really did aim for the solid or stripe balls on the table. Ah well, some funny things happened and 4 of us really laugh out our tears at tat moment wakkaka!!! We played for 2 hours and Edmond's the big winner that night!! He's really pro though. YeeFan & WenHow're good too!! I'm the NOOB-est =.= Guess I need more practice to improve my skills XD

Edmond & YeeFan~ Discussing strategies? XD

WenHow's turn!! Aiming solid green ball keke~

See Edmond's pose? Pro player's pose ;p
Only few photos taken tat night as my phone got no battery d =.= hmmm I should have charged my phone b4 going out tat night =.=

And b4 i sign off,
hereby I would like to wish a fren of mine since foundation,
Mr Ong Chun Yao,
Happy Birthday!!
May all your wishes come true
and
stay healthy man!!

Anyway, tat's all for now i guess.
Till my next entry, tata~

2 comments:

-aLLYSa- said...

Hey gal,

Wow, u guys are really fantastic!! *thumbs up!!* Well done on the game, I believe u guys really excel in the MMU Olympic 2009 ^^

p/s : Next time teach me bah..I'm a noob when it comes to sports =.=""

Rgds,
Allysa

Wan Xin said...

Wakakka~ Uiseh Allysa, I just update my blog then u're the first one leave me comment here ;p

Thanks thanks hehe ;p Yaya I can teach u if u want keke~ but I'm not tat pro anyway =.= I also have lotsa things gotta learn from u leh keke~

Take care ya!!