Friday, March 20, 2009

Holidays're here!!

Greetings to all =)

Just back from dinner. Feeling kinda disgusted =S I had eaten too much just now =.= my stomach's bloated d aiks~ Had my dinner at Q1 (a cafe located around 10 mins from campus). With my smart bike, I spent only 1 min to reach there wakakka~ still feel very excited bout my bike although I've been cycling it for few weeks d.. Lalala~

Midterm break begins from now until 29th March. I will not be going back Miri during this short break as usual. But I will be going to cyber for few days, most probably on this coming Sunday. Hehe~ Generally holiday means the time to relax and be lazy. But the thing is, I'm going to have 4 midterm papers after the break, which means less time for drama, games and outings. Awww~ so sad.. To make thing worse, the due date for all the assignments are after the break. Aahhhh~ (T_T)

I've been going to bed very late these few days. Am always feeling hyperactive and hardly fall asleep =.= Dunno y aiks~ Feel like going out for shopping very much now but I still think it's better to safe money kekeke~ Aiming for a PSP now. But I'm still considering it la XD

No photos for today haha,
gotta sign off now, tata =)

1 comment:

hueminlicious said...

Lol..
i alao wan shopping!