Saturday, March 14, 2009

Updates for last week

Greetings to all!! I'm back again for updating my poor blog =.=

Basically what I did are almost the same everyday for the past 2 weeks---> eat, sleep, attend classes. But sth quite different is that I didnt overnight at my own house for few nights. I went to my fren's house at UG there wakkaka~ It's an apartment located nearby the campus. Somehow it's location is further than my current house. But with bicycle, things become easier ;p kekeke~ I spent most of my time at UG with Coolman & Syek Er. Got to know them more after some chit-chats and outings.

Now come to my midterm tests. The Engine Maths was oki but the ECP 1026 wasn't that good =.= Ah well, still got 3 more papers to go b4 midterm exams come to an end. Now I'm wondering how should i spend my midterm break. Should i go for a trip at other states or stay in Melaka? Not sure yet =.=

By the way, here are some photos of 3 guys in Table Tennis Club de birthday celebration on last Friday(07-03-09). They're Jian Hoong(Mr President), Ghee Onn(Marathon Guy) & Hubert(The tennis guy). We went to DreamBox for karaoke till late night.

Me with CoolMan~

Hehe dunno y she so happy =.=

Siew Wei, Kar Kar, Syek Er, me~

Syek Er hugged me.. wakkakaka XD

Kar Kar and me~

with CoolMan again~ photoshooting for whole night XD

Some're busy singing while others busy posing =S

us again~

me solo~ kekke~

I personally like this pic most~Hehe =D

Took photo again while waiting for our turn to sing ;p

Ops Kar Kar so sexy XD

Three birthday boys!!(but not on same day)

~Hubert, Jian Hoong, Ghee Onn~

Having buffet at DreamBox~ All the girls hehe~

With Jian Hoong(Mr president of TTC)

With Ghee Onn here~
Hubert is not available at this moment so didnt take photo with him~

All the girls with the 3 guys~

Lastly, our group photo!!

After that we go nearby Bukit Beruang to yumcha. It's around 4am when I go to bed.
Coming up next will be my outing today~ Stay updated.
Till I upload the photos to my laptop, tata =)

No comments: