Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MMU OPEN & new baby!! (21/02/09)

Greetings!!

Last Saturday, MMU OPEN tournament 2009 was held in Pey Fong Secondary Skul. I woke up at 6am and reach campus at 7am. The event was overall a successful one despite some problems occurred which slowed down our progress. It's organised by MMU Melaka Table Tennis Club and was a one-day-event. Hehe. I worked as a working committee under competition division.

Ah well, it's quite a tiring day but I really enjoy it. All the committees work, eat, and chit chat together. Due to some1(player) which's quite lan si, doing some lan si stuffs, our mood're spoiled on tat day especially during night time. Every1's tired and yet need to listen to those "so-called ADVICES" from him. Sien diao.

In the evening, me and other 3 frens went to a bicycle shop nearby Pey Fong. Four of us spent nealy an hour choosing & discussing there and finally every1'd chosen our own bikes. Keke. We tried to bargain with the tauke but it didnt really work =.= My bike cost me RM500. We got free locks from tauke too =) Guess what?? We saw a bike cost RM30,000 there too!! Walao eh =.= Steady man~

The event ended at 11sth and after cleaning up and some photoshooting session, it's around 12.15am Sunday d. 3 girls (including me) and 1 guy cycled all the way back to MMU from Pey Fong. Wakaka. Thx to Ghee Onn!! He guilded us back to Bukit Beruang safe and sound. It's already 1am when i finally reached home. Means tat we took around 45mins to cycle on the road =.= no bad huh? XD

With my new baby, I cycle to campus everyday(actually only 2days nia till now). The only thing which I'm worried is the weather cos I cant cycle on rainy day. If I cycle while holding an umbrella then'll be very funny haha =.= Here are some photos for the day.

breifing session for MMU OPEN on last Thursday night.

All in red?? Hehe tat's our t-shirt for the event.

Pey Fong's hall, with 8tables and 28teams of participants.

My working place's on the stage, doing score sheets.

Me with Kar Kar, only managed to take photo with her for the whole day =.=

The prizes---> medals & cash prizes total of RM3500 (not here)

Finally..Deng DENG!! My baby!! keke~ hot? ;p
I placed it in my house de living room, to prevent kena stolen ;p

That's all for today,
Till my next entry, tata =)

No comments: