Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a break finally~

As stated in my facebook, my status is back to single few days ago. Since I have a blog, I decide to express my feeling here. I was managing my facebook these few days so don really have time to update my blog.

One early morning, after all tests and assignment due dates had passed, I received his sms when I woke up. I had short conversation with him and below is some of the sms-es from him:

-6.04am -I need to talk to you about something...
-6.47am -A break between between us...
-6.49am -Yea... I dont think it is good for me to keep dragging your youth... I will answer any question you ask... I am sorry...
-6.57am -*not to share the contain here as it's written in chinese*
-7.05am -You ok?...
-7.10am -Thank you too for staying with me for so long... Hugs...

After that morning, our status change from couple to frens. I was filled with sadness and disappointments. As many people always say: "forcing will not bring happiness", since he already requested for a break, I grant his wish and replied: "ok". I didnt think too much and I dunno whether I will regret or not after making such decision. Cos when someone no longer has feeling towards you, you'll know it, you just will.. That afternoon, I attended classes as usual like nothing happens.. But deep down in my heart, I am upset... but I know, human should always look forward, time will cure everything..

B4 this, we had been together for 39months. We went through sweet, sour, spicy and bitter moments together. We studied Foudation in same Uni together. Bla bla bla... Anyway, we're frens now, and I think we have more things to talk bout after becoming frens.

Various diff reactions I received from my frens and family after knowing bout this. Some feel sorry for me, some comfort me immediately, some advised me to let go, some even asked " is it he got another new girl at cyber?" Haha so funny -.- I said I dunno. Afterall now we're only frens so I dont really bother. Hehe..cos I should love myself more now~

Thanks to all who had concern bout me very much. I'm strong, I know I can overcome this tough period.. somemore finals are just 1 week from today. I gotta "pack up" all my negative feelings and prepare the best for finals.

That's all for now, will update more frequently haha~
Yo Yo cheer up Wan Xin!!
Have a nice day =)

4 comments:

XeoGOD said...

CHEER UPPPPPPPPPPP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It may be good to be single if one of you can't move on with it.. whatever it is, just get recover fast and go on with ur life ba.. dun wallow in the sadness.. :D cheersssssss jia you...

eric joe said...

oh man.. Hope u can let go the past and look forward.. Now the oni matters the most is final exam... Should u ned any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us la....

madbunny89 said...

cheer up!!