Monday, October 19, 2009

Back in Miri~

Hello~

I'm currently back in Miri for holiday -.- This holiday's very short compared to usual holiday we had b4 -.- aiks y MMU de holiday getting lesser and lesser -____- Awww~ I heard that our results will be out tomoro~ aiks havent prepared myself for that -.- hais~ hope my results wont be too bad la~

I eat and sleep alot since I back Miri~ So guess my weight is increasing "rapidly" -.- wakakak XD
Other than these of course I do hang out with frens in this small town la hehe~

My birthday's coming soon~ aiks growing older =( gotta turn 21 years old on 2nd November. Felt happy and sad at the time aiks~ gotta blog more bout it when my birthday really comes =)

Aiyor dunno what to blog bout -.- I just back home now. Just now had outing with Wendy, KuetTai, Jeffrey, JoonYap and also Raymond~ Spent alot today aiks T.T

Will upload more when I'm free =)
Buai Buai~

2 comments:

XeoGOD said...

Result out at 29th .... Wish u have happy holiday ahaaha bring some miri thing to us la

Wan Xin said...

Aiks 29th baru out??? -.- that time skul reopens le wor? aidi lo~ need to wait so long lagi -.- seems like i received wrong info saying that result will be out b4 skul reopens -.-