Sunday, September 6, 2009

DOGATHON 2009!!

Woouuu~~~

So long I didnt update my blog d =.= anyway, now finally I spare some time to blog a new post!! Keke~

I went to an big event last month:
Event: Dogathon 2009
Time: Morning

Venue: UPM, Selangor


I went down all the way to UPM from Melaka using KKKL bus early in the morning. Then come back Melaka during night time -.- hehe~ although kinda tiring, but I'm having fun on that day!!
Well, I shall let the pictures do the talking =)

While waiting for the bus: Me, Elaine, Celene, Sis

The crowd

Oh man! so similar to a real lion!!

This's another lion dog,they're born with "black tongue" -.-

Dunno what dog-.- But I just took photos with them haha~

This huge dog rescues victims in freezing cold snow places.

Spot the Husky dog??!! Wow so handsome!!
Its fur is so perfect!!
With white eyes some more~
Bunch of dogs lovers~cute little one with ballet dress~too bad it didnt wanna take photo with us -,-
Hush puppies!!
This dunno what name -,- but its style very chio!! fluffy fluffy de~

Forgot the name d -.-

One of my favourites!! Bull dog haha~
It's too tired d after finishing the jog~Another one, but not very cute though -.-

Pure white~ so tiny -.-

Random~


That's all for this entry~ will update more often =)
Take care~

No comments: