Friday, May 1, 2009

Cameron Highlands

Greetings~

Am currently at Cameron Highlands, just arrive few hours ago. It's really freezing here =.= But at least it's a lot more better than HOT weather in Melaka haha. I shall enjoy this weather for few more days haha XD

Yesterday I went to Penang with SyekEr and we come Cameron together with her family this afternoon hehe ^^ Actually I had tried to post my previous draft several times d but dunno y I failed to do so. The post is left dangling halfway and I cant really solve the problem =.=

So I'm thinking how if I post another post first b4 trying to post my previous entry again. HEhe. So here am I, on9-ing on Cameron using some kind of Celcom broadband thingy. It's portable one and it's so convenient!! hehe~ Without it, u guys most probably wont see me on9 this weekends haha~

Nothing much to be done now as it's night time d. I feel so glad that I brought along my laptop wakkaka~ Else I'll be very bored then =.= Tomoro morning we'll have some visits to farms but I not sure what'll be their plan tomoro. So I shall wait. Keke~ and I'm very looking forward to it as this's the first time I visit Cameron. Really love the cold temperature here to the max hehe!!

We'll go back most probably on Sunday. As for the photos, I shall post it in coming entry.
Got to go to bed soon.
See you~ =)

No comments: